Mar 31, 2020 - 12:43 AM
To set-up an exception in Chrome, follow the steps below:
- In Google Chrome, click on the 3 horizontal bars on the top right
- Click on the "Settings" option
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on "Advanced"
- Under the section "Privacy & Security" go to Site Settings
- Click on the "Add" button and type online.fluenz.com in the box
Once complete, click on the back button on the upper left then follow these steps below to enable sound in your web browser.
- Scroll down to the "Sound" option and click on it
- Make sure that the button "Allow Sites to play sound" is toggled on
- Click "Add" then type in online.fluenz.com
- Refresh the web browser and go to online.fluenz.com to test a lesson.
That should do the trick, but let us know if we can help with this any further.
Andy, User Support