I was looking over what the Fluenz website says we will work on from each level of the program.
(Bottom of http://fluenz.com/languages/learn-ger...
What I am confused about is that it says we will be introduced to reflexive verbs in level 2.
Description in level 2:
- "Introduction to reflexive verbs"
- "the introduction of new structures and vocabulary (such as reflexive verbs, comparatives, and superlatives) combines with more serious responsibilities, such as going to the doctor and handling office tasks, preparing you to engage more seriously with the German-speaking world."
Then in level 3 we will have:
- "Extensive work on reflexive verbs"
- "Meanwhile extensive work on reflexive verbs—a very common feature in German—and direct/indirect object pronouns will add a key dimension of complexity to your speech."
Level 4 says:
- "Conjugating reflexive verbs"
The problem being that I am on level 4 session 9 and still have not worked with reflexives at all in the program (not even the pronoun "Sich"). So I am not expecting to even be conjugating them in this level. All my knowledge of reflexive verbs come from other resources, and they are quite important in German, so what am I missing here? Is the information on the website just wrong?
Vielen Dank im Voraus